Cleanings and Exams
Sleep Apnea Treatment
Are You Looking For A Dentist Near You In Corona, California That Will Listen To You And Then Provide Conservative Treatment With Cutting Edge Technology?
Are You Looking For A Dentist Near You?
If you are in need of a dentist right now, then we want to invite you to come by our office. We are conveniently located at 206 E. Ontario Ave. #201 in Corona, California, 92879. There is a map at the bottom of this page where you can get directions or you can contact us by calling the number above or going to our contact page. The Services We Offer Corona Residents Dental Care of Corona is a full service dental practice that offers General, Cosmetic, Sedation and Sleep Apnea treatment services. We always welcome new patients and we have new patient specials just for you. We have patients who come into our office that are often times embarrassed by their smiles. Some have decay issues while others having missing teeth and are searching for solutions to improve their smile. There is no need to feel embarrassed in our office. We understand that there are a variety of reasons why these things occur and we are ready to help you get your smile back. It doesn’t matter what the condition of your teeth, there is always a solution to restore your oral health.
How Can A Corona Dentist Help?
Here is how we can help you right now:
- First; we will do a complete exam with digital x-rays and 3-D imaging to determine what is causing you pain if you are having any and what is the extent of your dental issues.
- If you are experiencing tooth, gum or jaw pain, we will deal with that first. Pain is normally a sign of infection which can cause a variety of other problems, so that needs to be addressed right away.
- We will go over our findings in detail and explain to you our recommended treatment plan in order to fix your problems.
- We will listen to any concerns you may have and answer your questions.
- We will go over any financial questions and concerns and work with you to find the best way to pay for your dentistry.
Your Comfort Is Our Goal Our mission is to provide you with the best of care in the most comfortable way possible. That is why we offer various levels of sedation in order to achieve that comfort. If you have dental anxiety and fear, then be sure and communicate that with us. We will then work with you to achieve a comfort level that helps you during treatment.