Corona, California Dental Implants
Do You Have Missing Teeth? Do You Have Dentures That Slip All Over Your Mouth? Do You Put Your Teeth In A Glass Every Night? Are You Tired Of The Goo To Hold Your Teeth In?
Dental Implants Are A Permanent Solution To All These Problems
The Benefits Of Dental Implants
Permanent Solution To Missing Teeth
Improved Speech and Comfort
Easier To Eat
Durable and Strong
Are You Looking For A Dental Implant Doctor Near You In Corona, California. Dental Care Of Corona Has The Team, Talent and Technology To Provide You With The Best In Dental Implant Placement and Care.
Dental Care of Corona Is Your Dental Implant Doctors With The Experience To Enhance Your Smile
If you have missing teeth, then you know how embarrassing it can be, especially if those teeth are in a prominent place. Sure, they are cute on little kids, but not so much for adults.
In the past, the only way to fix the issue of missing teeth was the use of either a full denture, partial denture or a bridge. Each of these options could fill the gap of the missing teeth but also come with several drawbacks. These include:
- Having to take your teeth or partial out to clean it
- The shifting and moving of other teeth surrounding the gap
- Bone loss
- In ability to chew your foods easily
- Speech problems
- Having to use adhesives to hold your teeth in
Let’s face it. Noone likes to have to pull their teeth out at night or use those adhesives to try and hold them in.
There Is A Better Solution – Dental Implants
The very best option for replacing missing teeth whether it is one or two teeth or all of them, is dental implants. Here are the basic types of dental implant solutions:
- Full Arch Hybrid Denture Implants – These are teeth that are placed on either 4 or 6 implants that are placed in the lower or upper arch. They are screwed down on to the implants and become permanent in your mouth.
- Fixed Hybrid or Implant Supported Bridge – This type of implant treatment involves placing two implants on either side of the gap to support the teeth in the bridge.
- Single Tooth Dental Implants – as the name suggest, this is a single implant placed in the upper or lower arch to support one tooth.
Each of these require a tooth or teeth to be made to replace the missing teeth. These teeth are generally made from a strong porcelain material and in the case of a fixed bridge or single tooth implant, they can be colored matched to the rest of your teeth.
Sedation Dentistry For Dental Implants
We have been placing dental implants for many years. We have the tools and technology to place the implants precisely where they need to be, but more importantly, we can make you extremely comfortable throughout the entire process with Sedation Dentistry. We offer light sedation, conscious or medium sedation and deep sedation through an IV. Our implant team is committed to your comfort.
The Results With Implants Is Simply Amazing
When you haven’t had some or all your teeth in a while and then you have teeth that are permanent, strong and beautiful, your life suddenly changes for the better.
Your confidence in your ability to speak, chew your food, smile and socialize again will begin to rise as you see the affects of your new smile. It really is a game changer for those who have had missing teeth for sometime.
What Should You Do Now?
If you have missing teeth and you are ready to get a permanent solution like thousands of others in the Corona, California area, then give us a call right now for a dental implant consultation. 951-268-9858