There are several things that most people don’t know about teeth that are kind of interesting. In this blog post, we share 10 of those with you. We hope you learn something and enjoy the information.
1. The average person only spends about 38.5 total days of their life brushing their teeth. We care for what we value the most, so value your teeth and keep them a long time.
2. People who drink 3 or more sodas a day have 62% more tooth decay, fillings and tooth loss than those who don’t. The acid in the drinks cause wear on the enamel so go for the water instead of that soft drink.
3. Your tooth enamel is the hardest substance in your body but it wasn’t made for opening cans or bottles.
4. Not flossing causes you to miss about 40% of your tooth’s surface. That’s not to mention it helps prevent gum disease.
5. Fun FACT: Did you know you will chew your food on the side of your mouth according to whether you are right or left handed.
6. Gummy FACT: Each year the kids in North America spend about a half million dollars on chewing gum.
7. Did you know that more people use blue tooth brushes than red ones?
8. Did you know your tongue is like your fingerprint? The are both unique.
9. Men and women are different in how much the smile per day. Women smile an average of 62 times per day while men smile only about 8 times per day.
10. Smiling is actually easier on the face. It takes less muscles to smile than it does to frown so put on a happy face.