The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry for Corona Residents
Many patients come into our office who try to stay on top of their oral health by coming in for routine cleanings and exams. However, some of them are still not satisfied with their smiles for a variety of reasons.
Some of them have broken teeth and they are in very prominently seen areas of the mouth.
Some of them have chips, gaps and cracks in their teeth that cause them a variety of problems such as trouble chewing, food particles getting stuck in their teeth easily and even bad breath.
These issues can cause frustration and sometimes embarrassment.
This is where cosmetic dentistry can play a real part in helping to correct these issues and restore a person’s confidence.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
When we refer to cosmetic dentistry, we are referring to using one or more treatment options to fix the look and feel of your teeth. Some people call it aesthetic dentistry as it is used to improve a persons looks.
Gaps can be closed, crooked teeth straightened, cracks filled in, missing teeth replaced and smile totally reconstructed using cosmetic treatment options.
What Treatments Fall Under The Cosmetic Dentistry?
There are several treatment options that fall under cosmetic dentistry. Some doctors specialize in certain ones and work really hard to improve in those treatments in order to provide their patients with the best of care.
Many dentist who practice cosmetic dentistry consider what they do as works of art.
They work they patient and the dental lab to create smiles that the patient can be proud of.
Here are some of the treatment options that fall under cosmetic dentistry:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Gum Lifts
- Six Month Smiles
- Teeth Whitening
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
Depending on the doctor, they may use one or more of these options to help solve your aesthetic dental problems. The results are fabulous and many patients leave the office smiling for the first time in years.
What Are The Benefits Of Cosmetic Dentistry?
Let us give you 5 benefits of cosmetic dentistry that might be helpful to you.
- Cosmetic dentistry can correct numerous flaws in the smile such as gaps, cracks, chips, stained and missing teeth
- It can help you look years younger as correcting the teeth and the bite can give your face a lift without the surgery.
- Cosmetic dentistry can also help you with your career. Your smile is the first thing people notice about you and when you walk in for a job interview or to talk about that promotion, having a million dollar smile will help leave a lasting impression.
- Fixing cosmetic defects in your teeth can help prevent other dental problems from occurring. Fixing chips and cracks can prevent further wear on your teeth.
- It can boost your self-confidence. Patients have testified over and over again how their new smile gave them a new lease on life. Some who were not very social started getting out more and they aren’t afraid to smile.
If you have cosmetic defects in your teeth, the first thing you need to realize is that it is not hopeless to get them fixed.
You can call our office and setup and appointment for a consultation and exam, then we can map out a clear plan to help you get the smile of your dreams.
Call today. We would love to hear from you.