Missing teeth has become an epidemic in our nation. Mostly due to the sugary foods we eat and the high amounts of acidic foods and drinks we consume.
As a result, people are losing more of their teeth faster.
In days gone by, when a person lost their teeth, there were only the options of dentures, bridges or partials. However, that is not the case anymore.
Over the last several years, dental implants have risen in popularity as well as in affordability. You can now replace missing teeth easier than ever.
Here are just a few of the benefits of Dental Implants For Dental Care of Corona:
- Improved appearance – you will look better and more youthful as your face will not sag like it can with dentures.
- Improved speech – when you have dentures that slip around in your mouth, your speech can be severely affected. Dental implants can help stabilize the teeth improving speech.
- Improved comfort – if you have dentures, you know there are comfort issues especially if they are slipping and sliding in your mouth.
- Easier eating – if you have dentures, then you know the challenges of eating. Some people just remove them all-together rather than try to eat with dentures. Implants can save the day.
- Improved self-esteem – when your smile is less than perfect and you have several missing teeth, it is an embarrassment and can affect how you feel about yourself. Dental implants can change this because you will look amazing.
- Improved oral health – if you have missing teeth, you have a greater chance of losing more due to bone loss. You also can have problems with your bite that cause unnecessary wear on your existing teeth.
- Durability – dental implants are strong. The look and feel like natural teeth and with the right care can last a lifetime.
- Convenience – no more taking your teeth out and putting them in a glass or having to remove them to try and eat.
So if you have missing teeth, don’t settle for second best. Go ahead and get dental implants. You will notice the difference and feel the difference.